Miss T, hasn’t been the most pleasant little cherub to be around lately. Let me tell you me trying to win an argument against a 3 year old is almost impossible.
I have no idea where she picked up her attitude from, but i wish she would take it back to where she found it.
I get it, she has been an only child for 3 years, and now i have given her a little brother to play with she hates life. For example- Whenever Master G, has any toy, anything i mean it could be a bloody piece of fluff his picked up from the carpet, ITS MISS T’s! she will stomp her foot and say no G its mine, i want it. and if she doesn’t get it she will literally hit him and push him till he cry’s then she will snatch. And now that he is crawling it’s getting worse.
I’ve gone the nice way around this, by saying no we are sharing let G have a turn then its your turn, this is G’s toy he got from Santa for Christmas let him play for a little bit then you can have a go. HA HA yeah right what was i thinking.
We have come to an agreement, that she now plays first then gives G a go. Or she will go and get him another toy to play with, it seems to be slowly working. There is still sometimes a fight but she is getting much better than what she was. I just persisted in what i was doing and saying (trying not to loose my mind).
I’m still thinking i’m going to have to start buying two of everything just to keep the peace!
I will keep you updated on my progress.
Today i’m going to tell you 50 facts about me! you excited? you should be ya little sticky beaks. kidding enjoy!
- I have a dog and her name is Sweep. (yep from the show sooty and co)
- I love rap music. Give me some Eminem any day.
- My birthday is the 6th of January.
- My favourite TV shows are: Outlander, Riverdale and shameless.
- I believe in paranormal activities.
- But i’m shit scared of horror movies.
- My favourite food is lasagne.
- I’m super bad at math.
- I got married in Las Vegas.
- I have a few nicknames but people mostly call me B.
- I love shopping. (who doesn’t)
- I will cry at anything.
- I have trust issues.
- I wear sunglasses even when its raining.
- I work with teeth!
- I’m a Capricorn.
- I love to sing – But totally cant.
- I really love coffee- but only after having kids ha ha
- I can sew.
- I have really long hair.
- I have two tattoo’s
- My favourite season is spring.
- I love thunder storms.
- My favourite song at the moment is – Home by Michael Buble.
- Half way!!
- I cant dance.
- My favourite colour is purple
- I hate cooking.
- My woman crush is – Mila Kunis.
- I like meeting new people.
- I’m a home body.
- I’m a light weight when i drink i can have 2 drinks and i’m drunk.
- There is nothing like a Macca’s cheeseburger.
- I don’t care what people say about me.
- I appreciate my family and friends so much.
- I’m obsessed with snap chat and Instagram.
- I’m a sucker for a good massage.
- I overthink every situation.
- I put up a fight.
- Money stresses me out.
- I love my job.
- I’m a slight hoarder. (Just figured this out while trying to move house.)
- I am 1 of 3 kids.
- I HATE Spiders!
- I live in thongs no matter what season it is.
- I would love a white Christmas
- I love surprise’s
- I had braces.
- I’m a neat freak.
- THE END!
WOW that was actually really hard to do.
With the big man in red roughly 4 weeks away! (yep I’m deff not organized) I’ve got 30 ideas for under $20.00 to fill those stockings with.
Leave me a comment down below with what you love to fill your Christmas stockings up with.